Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Welcome to the Renal Fellow Network

Welcome to the Renal Fellow Network.

My name is Nathan Hellman and I am presently a Nephrology Fellow at the Massachusetts General/Brigham & Women's Hospital Combined Fellowship Program. I am in the midst of my first (clinical) year, and with about 4 months left to ago I am realizing that although I am becoming an expert at throwing in a femoral dialysis catheter and starting CVVH at a moment's notice, there is still a very wide body of nephrology knowledge for which I've barely scratched the tip of the iceburg.

This blog--and we'll see where it evolves from here--is intended to provide a forum to discuss interesting Nephrology cases, scientific papers, and other topics germane to nephrologists. To begin with, I plan to post one entry per day myself about something that I have learned recently with the goal that it is something that would be useful to a 1st-year Nephrology fellow like myself.

3 comments:

Tara C said...

I just came across your blog and I am very impressed! Great work! I've book marked it =D

William R said...

I, too, just came across your blog! Keep it up! It's nice to know I'm not alone in my trials and tribuations! Haha!

Tarun said...

REading this message, I don't think Nathan had expected the blog he started in 2008, would become so popular, not only amongst 1st year fellows but also the attendings, students and other!